As I write this, I am very aware that we are less than two weeks away from our Fall Carnival! I am so super excited about this event and hope you, your family, and friends will come out to see us on Saturday, October 30th.
What you need to know:
* When: Saturday, 10/30/10 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Where: In the LUMC basement/fellowship hall, located at 307 West Fourth Street in Laurel.
* What does it cost? There are no admissions fees, but tickets to play games will cost 25 cents
a piece. Who knows what kinds of deals we'll have at the carnival...You'll have to come by to
* Will there be food? Yes, we will be serving concessions - Hot dogs, chili dogs, chips, soda,
and cookies will definitely be available. Perhaps more...You'll have to stop by and check it out!
* Can I wear my costume? YES! Please do! How great is it to get some more wear out of your
We've got lots of great activities scheduled for your gaming pleasure as well as a fun house put on by the Youth Group and Boy Scouts. We hope you'll stop by to enjoy a day of family fun with us.
Dive deeper into LUMC's Sunday School happenings on this page!